1 October 2010

Shadow Broker rules OK!

The game of the year got better - again. We already got Kasumi Goto, an invaluable asset to commander Shepard's galaxy saving team, and now we have a whole new mission, 'Lair of the Shadow Broker', where we enter a shadowy flight into the dangerous world with the darling of the first Mass Effect, Liara T'Soni.

Where do I start? Do I tell about the visuals, which amass to no less than amazing, in movie terms, with astounding set-design and beautiful lightning, paying more than respect to visuals of such sci-fi classics as Blade Runner? Or do I mention fantastically directed and dynamic action scenes, where 'hand-held' camera is used to a great effect? Perhaps I tell about the action-packed and exciting mission itself, with a sublime script and surprising, yet all the more plausible ending?

You know what? I won't tell any of above things in greater detail. Just download the damn thing and enjoy it yourselves!

Have you ever seen visuals like these in a video game?
I don't know about you, but I reckon this is one of the greatest shots ever in a video game.
Indeed, babe.

No comments: